Monday, March 24
- Go to your email or "Shared with Me" Google docs and open the INCA Civilization Notes.
- Follow the directions on the top of the page to create your own doc.
- Look over the notes page - it looks nearly identical to your Aztec notes page so you will be able to compare the Aztecs and Incas to help you decide where you want to argue for our class to live.
- Open your TCI account and go to the INCA chapter.
- Review the Glossary words for the chapter BEFORE you read.
- It may be useful to you to read the SUMMARY FIRST! It is very short.
- 1. Each section of the Inca document indicates what you are to read to find the information needed. 2. As you are reading, be sure to keep in mind what information you are looking for. 3. After you read each section, ask yourself, if you think the information given appeals to you or not. It is mostly pro or con? 4. After you decide, fill in either the pro or con side of the table with evidence from the reading that supports your judgement - you may copy and paste statements DIRECTLY from the textbook into either side of the table. 5. Remember to explain why a piece of evidence is pro or con. 6. It would be a good idea to copy and paste these directions on the top of your Inca Notes Google Doc.
Tuesday, March 25
Wednesday, March 26
Thursday, March 27
Also, you are expected to view the two videos below in order to get an illustration of and better understanding for how the Inca lived. The first one is "Secrets of Lost Empires: The Inca."
You can view below or on YouTube